Monday, October 29, 2012

Nova Scotia!

Today has been a busy day running numerous errands in Kerrville and this evening I have spent the last two and a half hours trying to fix my new one-month-old printer and then talking on the phone to a tech, in Nova Scotia, about my printer not working, which ate up another hour.

The nice tech, whose name was Gerald was very helpful in giving me instructions on how to take the thing apart, which I had already done earlier, before I called him, so after doing everything that he asked me to do, he helped me put the broken printer back together, so they could send me a refurbished replacement, only costing me $28.82 for overnight shipping, which I am fine with, because I need a printer now. So this Halloween, unlike most Halloweens, I am actually looking forward to the day, because I will get to meet my new/used printer and all I can say is, "It had better not be trick or treat."

Because it is getting close to my bedtime and there is nothing else exciting to write about, I am going to work on my novella's cover design, because I can't watch Coach or Frazier reruns, because my four-year-old Sanyo, 32 inch wide screen television passed away, sometime during the wee hours of this morning, which I know that I will replace sooner than later, because those two shows keep me laughing.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: