Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm Celebrating Tonight!

Today has been great, even though my eyes are still pink and my sinuses are finally beginning to dry up.  This morning, Tony's brother Sam came out and helped me with the morning chores outside, because Tony was in Kerrville attending his Texas Master Naturalist class.

After Sam went home, I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky and his friend, that is writing his biography and I really had a fun time over there visiting with them.

When I came back home, I sat down at my laptop to work on my novella and eight hours later, after several breaks and interruptions I am proud to say that I finally have finished my first, fictional mystery cliffhanger, novella.

Even though, I still need to tweak it again, write the Table of Contents, write the dedication to Carol's horse Dude, send it off to the Library of Congress and get the ISBN numbers for it and design the jacket cover, get it printed and online as an e-book, I am so thrilled with how it turned out and I'm celebrating tonight.

Now, because the first novella of two or three has been written and because I am so close to being healthy again, I will be able to get back to blogging daily and I truly appreciate your patience, with my less than exciting posts. And that is about it for tonight, because I am celebrating tonight. I did it!

Y'all have a great evening!


4 comments:

Fay said...

Wow! Lots accomplished and lots to celebrate. Glad to read you're feeling better!
Fay xo

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay! I am so happy about finishing the novella. I still need to edit it one more time, etc. Thanks for commenting.

Anonymous said...

excellent excellent cowgirl:)

cousin nancy said...

Thank you, Anonymous. : )