Sunday, October 14, 2012

Beau Bridges!

Today has been quiet at the rescue ranch, which was good, because I am still feeling puny and hoping that my allergy doesn't turn into full blown sinus infection, because I have a speaking engagement on Thursday.

Tony has been so sweet to me today, because I'm not feeling so hot. This morning he told me to stay inside and that he would do our morning outdoor chores and then this afternoon, he went to the H-E-B in Kerrville to get the groceries that we need.

Around 6:45, while I was inside doing some writing on my fiction mystery novel, he was outside in The Okay Corral, taking some pictures. And right after I had just written about Roy stealing Carol's homemade burrito, off of the drainboard and eating it, Tony walks inside The Cabin and pulls me out of my make believe world to tell me to call Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, because Beau had ripped his front, left leg on a fence wire or something, so while I called the clinic and talked to their answering service, Tony loaded up a crate in Buttermilk and put Beau inside it.

Just a minute later, Dr. Rydberg called me and I told him what had happened to Beau and he was so nice, even though we had just ruined his evening and he told me that he would meet Tony at the clinic in thirty minutes.

So, Tony and Beau took off and just before it got dark here, I went outside and put up our Golden Girls. Tony should be here soon, hopefully with Beau, so that 's about it for tonight.

Y'all have a  great evening! Ahh...choo....

1 comment:

Karin Pohlmann said...

Get well soon, Beau!