Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pink!

Today has been great. Tony's and my second loaf of No Knead Bread turned our perfect again. The reason that I am not calling it my bread is, I do all of the mixing, timing and baking, but I need Tony to help remove the lid and do all the lifting of his dutch oven, so we are now a team of bread makers.

Kinky called me today, from an airport in California, to check on us and to just say, "Hi," and to tell me that he will be back at the ranch tomorrow afternoon and I am so glad, because he has been gone for nearly a week and we have missed him.

Late this afternoon, after taking a sleepless nap with my fur family, Tony and I decided that we would watch a movie this evening, but not until he went outside to take some more pictures.

While I was outside watering our plants in Outer Space, Tony came driving up on Kermit, wearing a big grin on his face. "Are you ready to watch the movie with me?" I asked, as I poured out the last drop of water onto the Ivy.

 "Not yet, Nance, you are not going to believe what I've got for you! I need to download it first on my computer and then I'll show it to you. I promise that you are going to love it! Then we will watch the movie. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, wondering what in the world he wanted to show to me.

Minutes later, T. came down the hallway, into the big room and said, "Look, Nance. I can't believe this!" And when I looked at his computer screen, I couldn't believe it either.


"I took this photograph especially for you," Tony said, "I never knew that there were pink dragonflies."

"Me, neither. I absolutely love it. Tony, your photography has become awesome. Why don't you let me help you put together an e-book, of some of your best photos...."

And that is about it for tonight, because we are fixin' to watch a movie.

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Fay said...

Gorgeous! I have never seen a pink Dragonfly either. I am naming this "Odonta Roseus Consibrinus Nancy" which, VERY loosely translated from Latin to English is "Cousin Nancy's Pink Dragonfly" LOL!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fa! Tony and I just read your comment. I love it and thanks for making Tony and I laugh!