Thursday, August 9, 2012

Marianne Faithful!

Since my last post, about the upcoming Bonefits/benefits, we've rescued two more dogs and we had a memorable and fun lunch with Kinky and his friend, David Brinkley, a famous New York Times best selling author.

The two dogs that we rescued are Marianne Faithful and Twiggy. Marianne is a wannabe chocolate Lab and she is as sweet as she can be. She is approximately four-years-old and has already stolen our hearts. Marianne's friend, Twiggy, that came with Ms. Faithful, was Harley's Pet Of The Week this morning and she weighs maybe 15 pounds and right now she is a little bit on the shy side. Here is a picture that I took of them enjoying their new digs.


Yesterday, Kinky invited Tony and me to join him for lunch, so we could meet his famous, author friend, Douglas and T. and I had a blast. 

Today has been great, because Ben is here and also because, as of yesterday, M.I.R. is over—thank goodness. And that is about it for tonight, because it is now thundering outside and I need to go unplug every thing.

Y'all have a great evening!

1 comment:

Mari of the NoMads said...

Marianne looks more like a dogue de bordeaux wanna be. Definitely a molossoid breed type. Are you SURE there's Labrador in there somewhere?

Darling faces on both of your new arrivals - I'm sure they'll find forever homes soon!