Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We're Done! or Cabin Fever!

Early this evening, after two days of hard work, Tony and I finally finished turning the big room into "The Cabin!" When Carol came by to see our cheaper-copy-cat version of her ranch house, she said, "OMG! I love it, y'all!..." And we love it, too.

During our fun visit with Carol this evening, I decided to change the name of our trailer. "I'm officially changing Nellybelle, the name of our old trailer, to The Cabin, because I feel like I am in a cabin when I am in here. And it will be funny, when I invite people to come up to our cabin and they see our old trailer and think, "That old woman is really crazy. It ain't a cabin, it's an ancient trailer..." And, here is what it now looks like inside our cozy cabin:




By the way, those three brown dots that you see on the ceiling, near the top right corner, on the picture above, must be orbs that I captured, because our ceiling is totally white and has no orbs, who knows, it might be our fun-loving poltergeist that has been playing with our clocks the past few days.



And that is about it for tonight, because I want to light a candle and sit and listen to Neil Young and enjoy our cozy, new cabin. I'm so lucky. He's starting to sing Harvest Moon, my favorite song, as I type this.

Y'all have a great evening and thank you for praying that we get some more rain!

P.S. At 9:26, after discovering the three brown orbs I reshot the wall and it is gone. Hmmmmm....


4 comments:

Eileen said...

Maybe your orbs were just enjoying your new digs! Three orbs probably means more than one "spirit" in your cabin, Nancy! Can you handle more than one??? I personally think you've got guardian angels with you :)

Eileen said...

I forgot to ask, what about Tony's wall of photos? Will you make it down the hall with the Swedish pine boards too? It would really set off his beautiful, professionally framed photographs ... which drive me nuts when they're not straight on the wall! Maybe the new boards will help keep them straight???

Karin Pohlmann said...

Congratulations!Can´t wait to see it "live"....

cousin nancy said...

Good morning, Eileen and Karin. Eileen, if it is guardian angels—I definitely know who they are and we will probably do Tony's photography hall, after we pay off our Home Depot credit card.

Karin, I can't wait for you and Air Gun to see it "live" too. Thank y'all for the comments.

I've got to go, so I can do The Harley Show. Lois Lane is his Pet of the Week!