Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank You, Karen and 'Erb Cares And Alfredo! We Love Y'all!

Today has been wonderful, but due to some predicted thunderstorms I've got to keep it short tonight. This morning right after we finished our chores outside, the dogs outside cranked up to let us know that someone was at our gate, so we jumped into Kermit to go see who was almost here. And it turned out to be a friendly FedEx man delivering a package from out dear friends, up in Boston—Karen and 'Erb Cares.

When we returned to The Cabin I immediately opened up their "Cares package" and I nearly fainted. Sweet Karen had sent me a beautiful turquoise bracelet that she had made especially for me for my 60th birthday, along with a very generous donation that they had made to our beloved rescue ranch. "Thank you, Karen for making me the prettiest bracelet in Texas and New Mexico and thank you and 'Erb for helping support our Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch. We love y'all and hope that your holiday season is filled with joy and the best ever! And please note that I am wearing my treasured bracelet that you made for me, as I type this and please know that I might not ever take it off, even though the picture does not do it justice."




Okay, it is now starting to rain pretty hard outside, but not thundering outside yet, thank goodness, so I hope that I can finish writing this post tonight. 

Before T. and I took off for Kerrville to run several errands, we picked up our mail on 16 and once again I nearly fainted when I opened up Alfredo's Priority Mail package. He's the super nice man who recently purchased a signed copy of David Woo's print of Kinky with one of our beautiful pigs that recently passed away. 

Alfredo had sent T. & me and Kinky handmade holiday cards that he had made especially for us and they were so awesome, it touched my heart, so I teared up, because of the love that I felt from his lovely holiday cards. 

When we met up with Kinky and our mutual dear friends Sage & Dylan Ferrero and Big G (One of the Hill Country's favorite DJ's) for a laughter-filled lunch, in Kerrtown—Alfredo's card touched Kinky's heart too. When he saw all of the detail work that Alfredo had put into making his card to him. Seriously, I don't think Kink or us have ever received such heartfelt cards. 

Alfredo's card to Kinky was unbelievably beautiful, because Alfredo had even put real wire strings on the small guitar, etc. Here is a picture of the inside of Tone's and my card and the front of the card that he had made for Kinky. "Thank you, Alfredo! We love your customized cards and Kink has asked me to please tell you, "That he wants to meet you," and so do we! You are one extremely talented artist with a heart filled of love."




Okay, it is now starting to rumble outside, so I must go now to unplug everything in The Cabin and I am so glad that I got to finish this post.

Y'all have a great evening and thank y'all for sending us some much needed rain!

1 comment:

Admin said...

I just found this blog by next blog button. really its so nice and cute
facty arts