Monday, December 26, 2011

Tomorrow Night!

Y'all, I have so much to write about these past few days, but not tonight, because I am tired and must go to bed sooner than later, but I do promise that tomorrow night's post is going to be a big one filled with pictures of our beloved, rescued dog's Christmas Dinner.

This morning at sunrise, before Rick and Leisa came up to The Cabin to drink some coffee and eat breakfast with us, I went outside on the porch and saw the tail-end of the cold front leaving our rescue ranch, so I shot it. I hope that you like it as much as I do. Sweet dreams.


Y'all have a great evening and may the dog of your choice bless you!

P.S. Roy Rogers (-Simons), Mama and Toto are sleeping at my feet (pink boots) as I write this and it is a little bit crowded down there, while Belle Starr-Simons and Abbie are keeping T. company in his office. And today at lunch, with Carol in Kerrville, our Cowgirl Sisterhood has decided to take singing lessons together at Club ED. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great shot and very great blogging:)