Friday, August 28, 2009

Here's Your Sign!

Today has been fun. This morning I walked six fast miles, and then spent the rest of the morning doing paperwork and returning phone calls. When I was finally caught up, I took a break from my book and the rescue ranch and made that sign that Kinky wanted to make for the Annex.

The signs were fairly simple to make, and it only took me an hour. After they were made, I sprayed a clear varnish on them, to help protect them from the weather. When they were dry, Tony drilled the holes for the two hooks on the bigger part of the sign, and then he screwed in the hooks. Then T. drilled two holes into the second sign near the top part of the sign, so it would hang from the big sign.

On the big sign I painted, 'The Pro Shop,' because Will is a golfer, and that is where he stays when he is here to baby sit The Friedmans. On the bottom sign, I painted on both sides, so Kinky, Tony and I would know if Will was at the ranch, or not at the ranch. Since Will's pool nickname is Will, the Cock, Wallace, one side reads, The Cock Is In. The other side reads: The Cock Is Out.

When the sign was finished, I called Kinky to tell him that the sign was finally finished. Three minutes later, Tony and I were at the Annex putting up the sign. Here's a picture of Tone hanging the new sign.

When the sign was hung, Tone and I went inside the Lodge to tell Kinky and Will that the sign was hung! They rushed outside to admire it.

They liked the sign! Then Tony hung up the bottom sign. Here's a picture of Will next to the sign.

Then one of them suggested that I take a short video clip of Will using his sign for the very first time. Check it out, it is pretty funny! Will! Here's Your Sign!

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

DY_Goddess said...

I love your signs, they ROCK! Will is really cute (!), that is some fine sign flipping there by his fineself ; )))

Alison said...

this made my day!