Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Don't Worry!

Today has been great. This morning Tony and I worked on the bedroom ceiling for about an hour until his shoulder could do no more. But the good news is we only have about 1/4 left to do and it should be a piece of cake.

Unfortunately, we broke our vows today about not turning on the air conditioning units until June 1st, so we could save money on our electric bills. But the good news is the window units are working fine and definitely keeping us much more comfortable inside. And needless to say, "Our dogs love the cooler temps."

Tomorrow morning Tony and I get to work next door for a few hours and we have our fingers crossed that we can finish the bedroom ceiling before days end. So, Life is Good @ Big Foot Ranch (knock-on-wood).

And as Kinky told me this past weekend when I saw him, "Nance, just remember what Tom (his dad) always said when times are rough. "Don't worry. It only gets worse."" And he and I had a good laugh about it.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

P.S. Kathy, thank you for calling Steve. He called us and all is good. And thank you for still reading my blog—I am honored. Hugs to you and David!

No comments: