Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Legitimate Excuse!

This past week has been a busy one. In fact, there is just so much to tell, I will just leave it at that and begin this post telling you about what I did early this afternoon.

A few weeks ago, you may remember about me telling you about me purchasing three yoga DVDs to help get me back into shape. Well if you don't remember that it really doesn't matter at all, because I have either not had the time or just been too tired to start doing/trying to do yoga, because we've been  very busy working, over at the property.

Before I fixed us lunch today, I realized that I was totally caught up with my daily "to-do" list and I had no excuse left for not doing yoga. But I came close to not doing it at all, because the Peggy Cappy DVD would not play.


It wasn't Peggy's or the DVD's fault at all. It was the remote control's fault, because when I tried to start playing my first yoga lesson our old DVD player would not recognize the remote control's commands. So I changed out the two, AAA batteries and replaced them with two, new ones. But that didn't do me any good.

I knew that I had a legitimate excuse to blow-off doing yoga, but I felt guilty for giving up so easily. And besides that, yesterday evening, I had vowed to myself to start doing yoga regularly, at least four times a week, because my body needs to get into better shape. So, I decided to use my lap top to play the yoga DVD. And fortunately for me, that worked—thank goodness.


Since this was my very first time to ever try doing yoga I decided to use a kitchen chair, because I just wasn't sure what to expect from the yoga lesson. And I am glad that I used a chair and followed the man, in the chair, movements, because I discovered some new muscles that I never knew I had.

Bottom   Line: I love doing yoga—especially Peggy Cappy's Yoga For the Rest of Us. And if I am not to sore tomorrow I am planning on doing yoga again.

Before I finish writing this, tonight, here are a couple of pictures on our progress, turning our future home into a lovely, cozy cabin.



Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: