Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Waiting Game!

Today has been fun. This morning I got up early, did my chores and walked six miles before Tony returned home from the Old Timer. After breakfast I spent most of my morning taking care of business and am nearly caught up.

Tone's sweet sister Annie and her son Mason and his friend Boo came to see us from New Braunfels and we had a fun time visiting with them. While I made lunch, Tony took them fishing and arrowhead hunting and Annie found a pretty cool arrowhead and she was thrilled about it. They left around three o'clock.

After returning several phone calls I decided to paint another picture and here it is! I titled it "The Waiting Game" and it is #6 of my fasterpieces and I have already put it up on eBay for a seven day auction that starts tonight at 7:00 Pacific time. I hope you like it.
Early this evening I went over to the Lodge to visit with Kinky and Marcie and they loved my latest painting, which made me feel good. I had a fun visit with Kinky and his sweet sister, in the kitchen, while Kinky cooked up some steaks for The Friedmans—Brownie, Chumley and Sophie. And that is about it for today.

Tonight I plan to relax and treat myself to reading some more of the great book Canyon of Remembering by Lesley Poling-Kempes that my new friend Cheryl Ratliff gave to me. It is one of those books that you can't put down and I highly recommend it to everyone. It is awesome!

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: