Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Pigged Out Tonight!

This morning I walked over nine miles with Leslie Sansone, because I knew I was going to pig out tonight at Peasants, David and Desiree Farrar's five star restaurant, located at the Trail's End Guest House! And, it's a good thing that I did, because I did pig out. I couldn't quit eating, because every tapas that David served us was even more delicious than the last one!

Last week, Jon and Sandy Wolfmueller made the dinner reservations for the four of us at Peasants. This evening at five-fifteen, Jon unlocked the door of their bookstore to let Tony and me inside. A few minutes later, Tone and I were in the back seat of their Rav, which they still haven't named, headed for Peasants.

As soon as we arrived at the Trail's End Guest House, we saw Beckham! I couldn't believe how big he was! The four of us went over to his pen to say hello to him. I think he remembered Tony and me, and he was as friendly as he could be! I started taking pictures of him, and then he started hamming it up! Here's a picture of him visiting with Tone and Jon.

After petting and talking to Beck, he started running around his giant pig pen, until he had the four of us laughing hysterically!

At one point, when he was at the back of his pen, I hollered, "Beck! Come here, Beck," like I used to do, and he came running up to me! And, that's when I decided to take this video of him!
Run Beck! Run!
After we visited with Beckham, we went to eat dinner. Tony and I had a blast with Sandy and Jon! And, we really enjoyed visiting with Desiree and David, too!

As Buttermilk took us home, all I could talk about was how much fun tonight had been. Thank you, David and Desiree, Sandy Jon, T. and Beck! I love you, Beck!

3 comments:

Linda T said...

Awww, he looks so cute...but where is his soccer ball? He has gotten so big! Must be the gourmet food he gets to eat..he is one lucky pig.

DY_Goddess said...

Of course he remembered you ; ))
Look at that hog go! His snorts made me laugh, he's so precious.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Linda and Fay!

Linda, he had a basketball in his pen. He just wanted to run and show off! He was running so fast, I thought that he was going to be air borne, like a flying pig!

Fay, I think it was me snorting with delight! Laugh out loud! I love that pig so much! He is truly precious! Beckham Rules in my heart!

Thank y'all for the comments!