Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Howdy Christian!

Yesterday, my DVDs, that I ordered from Amazon arrived! So, this morning, instead of walking six miles with Leslie, I sweated to the oldies with Richard Simmons! And, it was fun!

It's probably been over seven or eight years since I did that workout, because the copy I had was on VHS. When I clicked play, and the music, Dancing In The Streets started playing—it all came back to me. I remembered the moves and the people working out with Richard!

When his workout was over, I wasn't, so I walked three miles with Leslie, just to make sure that I got in a good workout.

This afternoon, Tony and I went over to the Lodge to see Marcie, so she and I could do a shout out video to her friend, Christian, who is a fan of mine, over in Hanoi, Vietnam. Before we asked Tony to shoot us, we invited our good friend, Terry to join us!
Here's our shout out from Medina, Texas to Christian!
Howdy Christian!

P.S. Kinky and Will told me the snakes were not fighting. And, Anon's and Fay's comments on the video were right, too. I guess Cindy Lou and I are just hopeless romantics. Tomorrow I get my bifocals.

Y'all have a great evening!

4 comments:

jennifer rose said...

You did the right thing. All snakes, even those carrying photo I.D., which could be forged for all we know, are to be considered deadly black mambas until unequivocally proven otherwise.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Jennifer! I totally agree!

DY_Goddess said...

I loved watching your video today, you're all so sweet! Lucky Christian, he's going to love it too.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay! I hope he does, too! Maybe he will post a comment?