Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Ghosts!

Today has been great. Early this afternoon Tony and I went to, Kerrville, to run a few errands.

Our first stop was at Gibson's, so we could buy Tony some new Wranglers. We bought two pair and right now they are, in our washing machine and being washed, in Carol's big barn.

But the most important stop we made, as far as I am concerned, was at Home Town Crafts, because I needed to buy more material and a few more pillow forms, to add to the Airstream's beds.

I already knew what colors I was looking for and I knew it would not take me long to shop, because I brought my color samples with me, but Tony did not believe me about the amount of time it would involve. So he dropped me off, at the craft store's front door, and then he drove across the parking lot, to Wild Birds Unlimited.

Well, I am proud to say that it only took me twenty minutes to pick the fabrics and for Tony to say hi to our good friends Kevin & Linda Pillow, the owners and Tricia the manager, before he purchased some super birdseed.

And when I left the craft store, carrying the two, sacks containing fabric and three pillow forms, I started walking, across the parking lot, to meet Tony, at Wild Birds Unlimited, and to say hi to our friends.

But that didn't happen, because as I was walking towards, Wild Birds Unlimited, I saw Tricia outside, helping Tony load piles of cardboard, into the back of Roy. Because Tony needed more cardboard for his new copy cat keyhole garden—like the ones Carol made.

And after a few more necessary stops, Roy brought us back home to Big Foot Ranch.

I was feeling nappy, but before I took another sleepless nap with all six of our dogs, I took this picture of the new fabric I had purchased, with my color swatch, placed in front of the fabrics.


But the most exciting news I have to tell is, thanks to my sleepless nap, is—I came up with the plot for my next Cowgirl Sisterhood novella and I am so excited about it! Because I have had writer's block on the novella I have been working on part-time, for the past few years.

Anyway, I am totally scrapping that novella and starting fresh with this one. And the only thing I can tell you is that it involves ghosts. 

So that is about it for tonight, because I plan to start writing the novella, outlining it, making up the quirky characters, which many of y'all already know or have read about them in my blog.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: