Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Life Is Good!

Today has been great and I am celebrating tonight, because Tony and I are finally doing much better health wise! It was one week ago today, with Mercury in retrograde, when my back went out on me and Tony and I were suffering from severe cases of cedar fever.

We stocked up and went through 8 boxes of Kleenex, cough syrups, heat wraps, etc. and we didn't get any better until yesterday, after we went to Kerrville to buy Tony some maximum strength Mucinex DM, that Carol had highly recommended we get for his horrible chest congestion.


Fortunately, I didn't need to use the over-the-counter Mucinex DM pills, because my cedar fever symptoms had pretty much gone away, early Sunday evening.

Yesterday afternoon, as Tony's constant coughing began to slow down, I rested on our bed, with our dogs and used our heating pad twice, for one hour heat treatments and it did the trick.

When I woke up this morning to do the Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch segment with Big G, on the radio, Tony was no longer coughing and my back hardly ached at all! So the only exciting news I have to tell you is life is good, once again. And I am so thankful to Carol for suggesting Tony use Mucinex DM, because he has only coughed ten times today.

Wait! I have lied. There is a really exciting thing that did happen today. I got a phone message from Janette, the super, sweet woman that adopted Katee Sackhoff from us. She said, "Katee is the sweetest dog and she is working out great with our older dog. We love her...." And hearing the great news about Katee made my day and that is about it for tonight.



Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: