Wednesday, October 2, 2013

He Can't Be Trusted!

Today has been a great day. It has also been a quiet day, which is good, because I spent most of my day catching up on some paperwork.

Around 1:30, I decided to take a short break. When Roy, Belle and Beau saw me removing my cap and glasses as I headed for our bedroom, they knew it was nap time, so they ran ahead of me and waited for me to lay down on the bed, so they could jump up and snuggle with me.

Twenty minutes later, the phone rang, so I got up to go answer the phone or should I say screen the incoming call. After talking to a nice woman about her dog problem I went back into the bedroom to put on my glasses and cap. When I saw Roy's arm around Belle and his leg resting on Belle, because they are best friends and Beau perched above his latest hole-in-the-quilt, that he chewed up last week, I went to get my camera.

In the first picture, please notice the Beau made a sizable scallop on the quilt's edge, below Belle's head, to help you understand why I still can't put our new quilt on our bed, because he can't be trusted.




Kinky is now back at the ranch. After taking my sleepless nap, I went over to the Lodge for a visit with him. Tonight he is taking a break from his tour, but tomorrow night he will be back on stage performing at The Hilltop Cafe, in Fred town. If The Cowgirl Sisterhood goes, you won't recognize Carol and me there, because we will be wearing our undercover disguises.

When the sweet kids came out late this afternoon to walk our dogs, Tony and I made a point to try to take good snapshots of Blake & Miranda Lambert. Hopefully, later tonight, when I download our pictures, I will be able to post the six-month-old litter mates tomorrow night.

Early this evening, Tony and I went over to visit Carol. While she was grooming her beautiful horse, Tony took this great picture of Carol and Rosebud and I really like this photo of them together. And that is about it for tonight.


Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: