Sunday, October 6, 2013

#3!

Today has been great. Last night I began writing my third Cowgirl Sisterhood novella, which I have yet  to come up with a title for, so for now I'm just calling it #3.

This afternoon I went over to visit Kinky and Brian at the Lodge. I was over there for almost two hours having a fun visit with them. When I started to leave I told them about my gingerbread cake that I had made and Kinky asked, "Is all of it already in Tony's and Brandon's stomachs?"

"No," I answered. "Do y'all want some?"

"Yes!" They both replied. So when I came back home, I cut them two large slices of gingerbread cake topped with whipped cream. Then I drove Trigger back over to the Lodge and delivered it to them and then came back home.

As I finish writing this, it is nearly 5:00. I'm sitting at the kitchen table, with Roy sleeping underneath it and I'm listening to The Notting Hillbillies sing, Blues Stay Away From Me, which is one of my favorite songs. The camera club that Tony belongs to, are outside, sitting in The Okay Corral, having their monthly meeting, before they start shooting every thing with their cameras. And that is about it for tonight, because I am fixin' to do some more writing on #3.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: