Thursday, August 8, 2013

One!

Today has been great, even though it has been a quiet, hot day outside. Since celebrating Tony's 59th birthday on Tuesday, I have been very busy doing a ton of office work and exercising inside The Cabin. And that's why I didn't post anything, because there has been nothing interesting to write about.

Last night after feeling totally exhausted from doubling my daily Nike+ goal again, I realized that I have become so obsessed with my Nike+ band, that today I decided not to wear it, because my old body really needed a rest and so did our dogs, because they have been constantly following me everywhere I go.

A few minutes ago, I grabbed my camera, so I could take a picture of my unused Nike+ measure for today's activity and it indicated "0" Fuel earned and "0" calories burned, etc. When I got the camera ready to take the picture, my Nike+ Fuel band goal indicated "1" and "1" calorie burned, because I had moved it on the table.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan to put it on first thing in the morning and start tracking my daily goal, again, because I am really addicted to it. And that's about it for tonight. Hopefully, tomorrow will be more exciting, since the volunteers are coming out.


Y'all have a great evening! 

No comments: