Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Dean Brown!

Tony and I and all of our great friends/volunteers want to wish Eileen's sister, Dean, Happy Birthday! Dean is coming to visit Eileen in a few weeks and all of us are very excited about seeing her again. We can't wait to tease her about crying at the end of Lassie shows and finding out if she really used to eat doodle bugs when she was a kid.

Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday Dear Dean (The doodle bug eater.) Happy Birthday to You! And many more!

We love you and we hope this is your best birthday ever! See you in a few weeks. And don't forget it is BYOB—Bring Your Own Bugs!

4 comments:

Doug Brown said...

Awwwww! Thanks, Cousin Nance! Andy hey, they weren't doodlebugs...they were rolly polies!! But don't feel like ya gotta round up some; I haven't eaten 'em in about 55 years! Hahahaha! I can't wait to get home to Texas and see my sweet seester and ya'll! Any by the way, I love your new book! xoxoxo!

cousin nancy said...

Hi Dean! We hope you have had a wonderful birthday and we truly can't wait to see you, so you can tell us some funny Eileen stories. I am glad that you love my book and who knows, you might just be a character in the next one.

Eileen said...

Actually, there are zero funny Eileen stories. Everybody got that?!

cousin nancy said...

Laugh out loud!