Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank You, Marguerite!

Today has been great. This afternoon after a fun lunch with Marcie and Kinky, we went straight to— Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic to pick up our gift from Marguerite and we absolutely love it and it was something that I had not thought about getting, because it was not on the list for my survival kit.


As we sat out front of Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, inside Trigger, I untied the ribbon and then we looked inside the Wild Birds Unlimited recycled, brown paper sack and we loved what we saw and we were glad that it wasn't some more Trojan products, because Tony had already picked some up, the other day at Walgreens, for my survival kit, while I sat outside, in their parking lot, inside Buttermilk, with my head looking down—pretending that I was reading something very important.

"Tony, I love this! Marguerite got Sandy and Jon and us BugBands that repels mosquitoes, fleas, gnats, no-see-ums and flies and it is Deet free. Your and Jon's are the yellow bands and Sandy's and mine are the pink ones! Sandy's going to love hers! And it says here that we can wear them on our wrists, ankles, belt loops or back packs. Tomorrow, when we go to William Groneman's booksigning at Wolfmueller's Books, please remind me to take these to them and we need to..."


When we got home I cleaned the inside of The Morgue, our refrigerator, and feng shui-ed some dated-food and leftovers that I could not recognize and The Morgue looks so beautiful now and then I returned several phone calls, did a little paperwork, to stay caught up with it and then I worked on my survival kit that I'm really having trouble with, because I can't seem to make everything fit inside my pretty, pink soapbox.

Y'all have a great evening, please keep praying for us to get some rain and thank you, Marguerite. Please give Enzo #2 a hug from me and tell him that I said, "Count your blessings, because you are one very lucky dog."

2 comments:

Brenda James said...

I was relieved to see you are following Erma Bombeck's rules for life over there. Erma Bombeck said you should never, ever throw food out of the refrigerator until you can no longer tell what it was. : )
Y'all have fun on your camping trip! It's good to get away sometimes!
Hugs,
Brenda

cousin nancy said...

Howdy, Brenda! Thank you for your funny comment. We will have a blast for sure.