Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Miranda Lambert!

Today has been great and it hasn't quit raining since it started around 8:00 last night. So far we have received two inches of rain, making it a grand total of three and a half inches since Saturday night.

Late this afternoon I talked to Susan, at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, to tell her that we had another stray dog coming in, that a nice woman had rescued, "She told me that the frightened, female dog was trying to cross the street on Sidney Baker St., in front of the Taco Casa," I said. "And we're naming this dog Miranda Lambert, because we really like her music."

"That works for me. I like Miranda Lambert too," Susan said. "Guinevere and Chad & Jeremy had their surgeries today and they are all doing fine, so they can go home tomorrow."

"Great."

"Nancy, Guinevere is absolutely precious and Chad & Jeremy are hound mixes and they are exceptionally fine dogs too. Y'all are going to love them."

"Great. We'll pick them up tomorrow, because we can't wait to meet Chad & Jeremy and Miranda. It's amazing that since Sunday we have rescued four stray dogs, but we have only gotten to meet one of them..."

And that's about it for tonight, which is a good thing, because the sky outside is starting to rumble again, so I need to go unplug everything again, but I am not complaining about doing it, because I love the rain.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: