Friday, May 11, 2012

Chad & Jeremy!

Today has been great. This morning, while I was over at the Lodge talking to Kinky about his and Billy Bob Thornton's upcoming book tour, Aaron and Tony did the morning chores.

When I returned to the rescue ranch, we decided to burn some more brush, in our horse corral, for a few hours, since we have gotten so much rain this past week and we almost have it all done. Then I came inside and cooked lunch for the three of us.

Around 2:00, Tony and Aaron took off in Trigger to go pick up Guinevere and Chad & Jeremy at Hoegemeyer Animal Clinic, so I went outside and burned a little more brush, to help me pass the time, because I could not wait to meet Chad & Jeremy and see Guinevere.

A little over an hour later I heard Trigger cross over the cattle guard, so I jumped into Kermit, so I could do a meet and greet with Chad & Jeremy. Here's Jeremy Clyde getting out of his crate with Guinevere watching.


After Aaron had put Jeremy in his new pen, next to Gonzo and Daisy's, Tony unloaded Chad Stuart and I about fainted when I saw him, because he looked so much like Kinky's Mr. Magoo, when Gooie was a young dog, who sadly passed away on December 7, 2009. And Tony thinks he looks like Gooie too. Here's Mr. Magoo's look-a-like—Chad.


These are awesome dogs. They are about one-year-old and weigh about forty pounds each or eighty pounds together. They are smart, friendly, not hyper, fun to play with and are highly adoptable. Here's one more picture of Jeremy, who I think is part Boston Terrier.


When we returned sweet Guinevere to her and Underdog's pen they were so glad to see each other and they started playing immediately and totally forgot about us being there.

I'm fixin' to call Kinky to tell him about Mr. Magoo's look-a-like and then I plan to do some writing tonight.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: