Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Eileen Gotke!

Tony and I want to be among the first people to wish our dear friend Eileen Gotke the happiest birthday ever. Besides being one of our favorite volunteers, Eileen has one of the greatest sense of humor, who keeps all of us laughing, so we want to honor her by singing happy birthday to her, even though I've not yet learned to sing.

"Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday Dear Eileen. Happy Birthday to You! And many more..." We love you!

P.S. Ronnie asked us to also wish you a happy birthday from him! Can it get any better than this!

1 comment:

Eileen Birthday Girl Gotke said...

Hey Nancy, what a great birthday I've had today! Thanks for singing Happy Birthday to me! I bet Ronnie would teach you how to sing if you ask him :) I spent the afternoon at the San Antonio rodeo!