Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday David Villanueva!

Today is David Villanueva's birthday and I want to be one of the first to wish him a Happy Birthday! And since I have now had one singing lesson, at Club Ed, I want to sing him the Happy Birthday song.

Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear David. Happy Birthday to You. And many more with Mari, my dear friend, of The NoMads...

I hope this is the best birthday ever for you and please tell Mari to give you a hug from me and a handshake from Tony.

2 comments:

David said...

Oh my God but just when I thought my wife had already told EVERYBODY in the hill country about my birthday, here it is announced on your WWB*! Am I famous or notorious now?
*World Wide Blog

Having a birthday sounds bad, especially when you're turning 65 (officially old enough for Medicare), but when you consider the alternative to having another birthday, it is NOT so bad!

Thank you for that song, which didn't sound bad at all from here, but keep up the singing lessons, just in case...

cousin nancy said...

David, I hope that your 65th birthday was the best ever for you! And please remember that you're only about 9 years old in dog years. That is something to howl about!