Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Watch Stephen K. Morris Perform Live, Tonight at 7:30!

Today has been great. I walked for over an hour this morning, made us sandwiches for lunch, took a short nap with our five, four-leggers and  I solved ten jigsaw puzzles!  And right now I am still laughing at what my friend Mari sent to me, so I am going to share it with y'all.


This afternoon Tony told me about our dear (incredibly talented musician) friend, Stephen K. Morris, from Fredericksburg, doing live performances every Wednesday night @ 7:30 and you can watch him perform live, here on Facebook Stephen K. Morris.

I also found out from Tony that Stephen has been doing his awesome "Stir Crazy" series for several weeks and he told me that it is a lot of fun to watch, because Stephen's & Eva's friends  and fans make comments, etc. during his show and Stephen responds to these comments in between his songs. And I cannot wait to watch Stephen's show tonight, because I plan to send Stephen a comment.

I want to invite everyone to join me tonight to watch Stephen K. Morris' live show on his Facebook page, because I promise that you'll love his show, because he is an awesome entertainer, talented songwriter, singer, one fine musician and one very dear friend.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for telling about Stephen Morris.I saw most of it and he so will take priority over all else now. Thank you!

How can I post a pic on your blog. Wanted to share if I can mask making?
Maybe not allowed?
Thank you and have a take things easy kind of day!
Happy Thursday. Keep smiling.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! I am so glad that you got to catch Stephen's live show! I totally loved watching it, too. I am sorry, but I do not know how you can post a picture on my blog? I would love to see it.

I hope you have a wonderful day, too and keep on laughing.