Thursday, March 19, 2020

BC!

In yesterday's post I forgot to tell y'all this. After doing some more editing yesterday I suddenly realized that because of the pandemic—no one is in any hurry to read my book, because so much is going on. And it made me laugh after thinking about it. I thought "Slow down. There is no need to hurry now, etc. Life has changed as we knew it."

So after laughing about my poor timing dilemma, I guess that I will wait to publish my book after things settle down.

Then I came up with this name/term "BC" (Before Corona) to use when I am talking or thinking about life before the pandemic crisis hit.

So now I am adding it to my list of abbreviations, such as: M.I.R. (Mercury In Retrograde). And that is about it for today, because now I must find out if we can blame the pandemic on Mercury.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got that right. You are awesome. Take things slower. Love on those who are near you. Uplift others as you can. Nancy, you bring so much joy. You, girl, are a light.. keep on shining.

Anonymous said...

Peace and love and safety in these strange times from afar.

Fay said...

So true, Nance! LOL @ BC... you are SO right. We will all talk about how things were BC and AC. Continued good health to all!
Tail wags,
Fay

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon and Anon2! Thank y'all for your kind words and please know that your sweet comments are heartfelt and I send you my love and best wishes.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Fay! Here's wishing you and Ian, the girls and the Texans the best!