Monday, June 4, 2018

My Neck!

My excuse for not posting anything for a few days is because I've been busy. Busy writing my 3rd novella, busy having fun with Carol. Busy getting to know and enjoying Carol's dear friends: Sugar, Julie and Randy. And having fun catching up with Carol's sweet sister Carla.

So I apologize for taking a few days off here, but I'm not sorry for having so much fun being with Carol, her awesome sister Carla and her dear friends that she grew up with.

I was planning on blogging last night, but I've gotten this pinched nerve in my neck, from writing so much on my The Cowgirl Sisterhood: Riders In The Sand, Part III.

Seriously, last night I could hardly sleep, because my back and neck were hurting so much and I didn't fall asleep until 3:00 in the morning. And when I got up at 8:30, Tony told me to go back to bed, so I could catch a few more hours of sleep.

So I did, but now I'm worried about my sleep rhythm being all messed up.

Today has been a totally awesome day too, but due to sworn secrecy—I can't tell y'all about it until it gets set in stone. And I am hoping it gets "nailed down" asap, because I am so excited about it and cannot wait to do it.

This evening I've been over at Carol's and she is so sweet that she loaned me a chair, that is much lower than my regular "writing chair" in hopes it will help cure the problem with my neck. So I guess that is about it for tonight.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: