Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thunder Storms!

Today has been great, but first let me catch you up. Last Sunday evening, after I posted on the blog, I sent Chet an e-mail, to once again, let him know just how much I loved the song he wrote for me and to thank him for doing it. And to let him know that Gerry Olert had just sent me his YouTube link of him singing Ode To Cousin Nancy. A few minutes later, I received this note from Chet.

"Hi Nancy, Thanks for sending this over. I usually don't like to watch myself on video but this came out really good and I'm enjoying watching it! I had a great time writing the song and I appreciate you so very much for all you've done .. see you tomorrow sometime .. Chet"


Monday morning while Tony and I were over at, Kinky's, I told Chet about a very dear friend of ours, that I wanted him to meet, because we all have so much in common.  

Well it ended up, that later in the day, Tony and I introduced Chet to our friend and they hit it off instantly, so we all went to lunch together. And lunch was a total blast. And before we adios-ed each other, they had given each other their contact information.

Monday evening, we invited Chet to come over for a happy hour, because we found out that he was leaving, in the morning and that is why I didn't post anything, because we had much to talk about. 

Tuesday was a quiet day and that's why I didn't post. 

This morning while Tony and I were just finishing up our chores, outside, it started to rain lightly and then it started pouring! And by the time we had made it back to The Cabin, we were both soaking wet. And that's about it, because it has started to rain and thunder.

P.S. Chet O'Keefe will be performing at the Taos Inn, in Taos, New Mexico, this coming Friday and Sunday, at 4:00 - 6:00.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: