Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gerry Olert—The Best Videographer In Texas!

Today has been great, but tonight instead of writing and then hoping that  you will spend ten to twenty minutes reading my latest post, I am inviting you to be the very first to see our rescue ranch's latest video update filmed by Gerry Olert, our good friend, animal lover and The Best Videographer In Texas. So, now I invite you to sit down, relax and enjoy watching Gerry Olert's fantastic Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch Update April 2014! Thank you, Gerry. We love your video and we love you!

Y'all have a great evening!

2 comments:

Mari of the NoMads said...

I really enjoyed watching that video, Nancy! It made me feel like I was there at the Concert for Utopia - well, almost! I love seeing and listening to all of you and your fans and the inclusion of the videos of your adoptable dogs, too! Thanks for telling us about this treasure!

By the way, did you know the NoMads' theme song, chosen back in 2002, is none other than Billy Joe Shaver's "I'm Just an Old Chunk of Coal"? 12 years later we're still saying we're "gonna be a diamond some day!" LOL

Fay said...

What a fantastic video! Such a talented Videographer, really told the story of how special the Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch is and the great dogs that are ready for great homes. I'm going to share, share and share for all the world to see!
Fay