Monday, January 30, 2012

Soup & Salad!

Yesterday, Tony and I worked outside almost all day. While Tony and Aaron did a lot of cement work, I used our weed-eater to knock down a lot of thistle. Even though I wanted to spend yesterday writing on my book, the work we accomplished outside was worth it.

Today, after doing our chores outside, we made a quick trip to Kerrville to get groceries (for homemade soups and salads) and office supplies.

Because my mind is racing ahead of my book and I must catch up, I plan to spend this evening and hopefully tomorrow afternoon out in my writing cabin—knocking out many pages. So, I told T. that we are eating soups and salads this week so I can get some writing done. Wish me luck!

Y'all have a great evening!

P.S. Tonight I received this from my dear friend Mari. I hope someone can help get Ryan back home.

MISSING!    
 
"Ryan", spayed female pit bull mix, current on vaccinations, has been missing since Monday night, January 23rd.  Last seen about 12 miles S of Kerrville  on Hwy 16/Medina Hwy.  Please call if you have seen her or have any information.  Phone # (281) 748-4536.



No comments: