Monday, January 6, 2020

Secret, Undisclosed Location!

Yesterday afternoon after working next door I came home and put on my sweats and pink Crocs. Because I was already tired I took a short nap with our dogs and when I woke up I felt refreshed.

Knowing that I was not going to be working today and would have the day off, so I could write, I divided my evening by watching several episodes of Ancient Aliens and Downton Abbey, because I am addicted to both of those shows. And it was after midnight when I finally went to bed.

Today has been great. This morning after Tony went to work next door I wrote and edited my nearly finished novella.

Around 10:30, I decided to take a break and go outside and do something I haven't done in a very long time—Earthing! And I sat outside barefooted for over an hour and I must admit that it feels so good to be more grounded. And I have Carol to thank for reminding me about earthing last week when we spoke, because she is now into earthing. Here is a short video that I made on July 4th 2014 about my earthing project.


Here is another 2014 picture of my old earthing station when we still lived over at the rescue ranch.


After doing my earthing I came inside and checked my e-mail. And I am excited to say that Eileen's, Lisa's, Kris' & Jim's, Tony's and my first AACC (Ancient Aliens Coffee Club) is set for this Wednesday morning at a secret, undisclosed location (The Save Inn), in Kerrville.

And that is  about it for today, because I must get back to my writing.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: