Monday, February 11, 2019

Sew Sew!

Today has been great, even though it was another chilly, gray, drizzlin' day, so I guess the weather-people lied again, because they said that it was going to be a beautiful, warmer, sun-shiny day.

Anyway, I am sure that they didn't mean to lie or at least I hope not for their sake.

So, since the weather was ugly outside, I slept in. The dogs loved it.

Early this afternoon I decided to be productive somehow, so I decided to sew curtains for my soon-to-be super-cool writing cabin.


And after sewing three sets of curtains I changed my mind and decided to use different fabrics that I had on hand. So, I sewed another three sets of curtains and I really like them much better than the first ones I made.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

No comments: