Saturday, June 24, 2017

Tonight's The Night!

Chet O'Keeefe & Liz are here! They arrived around 2:00 this afternoon and we've had a total blast catching up with them. And in case you may have forgotten—tonight's the night that Chet will be playing his awesome music, at the Medina Highpoint Resort, in Medina.

And tonight's the night that the Medina Highpoint Resort will be hosting their weekly "All You Can Eat Pizza."

I am fixin' to take a short nap with our dogs, so I can rest and get recharged, because tonight is going to be a total blast. See y'all there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun You and Tony and all have a fantastic night

Carol V said...

What a great night! Chet was fantastic and it was a perfect evening. So fun to see everyone too!

cousin nancy said...

Howdy Anon and Carol! Anon, it was an awesome night @ the Medina Highpoint Resort. Or should I say, "In the beautiful Texas Hill Country. I wish you could have been there.

Carol, I have to agree with you about it being an awesome, perfect evening. I seriously don't think it could have been any better.