Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Yee Haw! Fay's Coming Tomorrow!

Today has been great. Tony and I are so excited about Fay coming to see us tomorrow, from Toronto, we have spent all day and much of the evening cleaning up The Cabin, Outer Space and The Bunkhouse, my pretty, pink writing cabin.

We still have some more work to do, but for the most part—We're Ready For Fay! Tony and I cannot wait to welcome her to Texas, hug her, show her our rescue ranch and get a lot of visiting in during her short visit here. And I cannot wait for our friends/Best volunteers in Texas, to meet her on Friday. Carol is also anxious to meet her, because she is also one of the main fiction characters in my two novellas.

And that is about it for tonight, because I still want to do some more sprucing up on our old, thirty-one-year-old trailer, before going to bed, so it won't look like Tony and I live here with our four, four-legged best friends.

P.S. I'm going to put our good bedspread on the bed, too!

Y'all have a great evening, because Fay is coming to Texas!

No comments: