Friday, December 20, 2013

Photoshop-ed!

Today has been great, but this is going to be a short post, because tonight I plan to do some writing on my third novella. And after my last, too long post, I am sure it makes you happy not to spend an hour reading about my day.

To say the least, our dear friends Kris & Jim came out this morning to walk our dogs for us and before we went up to the Medina Highpoint Resort to eat lunch with Carol, they supposedly came inside The Cabin just to see Ginger's adorable, three-week-old puppies.

When they walked inside our trailer, they had Christmas gifts for Tony and me and it totally surprised us. We loved their presents, too. "Thank you, Kris & Jim!"

Late this afternoon, I was thumbing through the cool book The Creative Photographer by Catherine Anderson, that they had given to Tony. After spending thirty minutes reading different parts of the book that easily teaches you how to use Photoshop to get the same effects, I put the book down and went to my computer to try some of her techniques and besides it being fun to do, I loved learning how to do it.

I am going to show you the original pictures I used, followed by my new Photoshop-ed efforts. (Please note that the picture of Carol and me riding our horses was taken by Tony.) I hope that you enjoy them, because that is about it for today. See I told you it would be a short post tonight. : )







Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: