Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Home!

Today has been great and thank goodness the sun was shining all day. For lunch I cooked Tony and me fajitas and served it with sliced avocados and Tony told me that it was delicious. After I had cleaned up the kitchen we went, to Kerrville, to get some groceries, at the big H-E-B.

After we had put our groceries inside Buttermilk I asked Tony if we could go to the Plant Haus, because I wanted to buy a Sweet Basil plant, because it is one of my favorite herbs to cook with. Then I told him that I also wanted to copy Carol, once again and buy the same kind of beautiful flowers that she has put out on her deck.

Tony and I love the Plant Haus, because everyone there is always smiling, extremely friendly and always very helpful. It only took us about ten minutes to get the flowers and the Basil plant, then Buttermilk took us straight home.

While Tony and I were putting up our groceries, Roy was sleeping in his chair and snoring loudly, so I grabbed my camera and took this picture of him, and Belle sleeping on her dog bed.


Then T. and I went outside, so he could help me re-plant my (Carol's) beautiful flowers into my flower pots. 

With Tony's help, it didn't take us long to introduce the flowers to there new home, in Outer Space.




Early this evening, when Walter Matthau and I were watching KENS5 news, I snapped this picture of him, because he is so cute and he has already stolen my heart, even though Roy is my four-legged soul mate. 


This little guy is only about one-year-old and he needs a new home. He's great with our dogs, not hyper, not grumpy, house-trained and if we don't adopt him out sooner than later, he might become Walter Matthau-Simons or possibly Walter Matthau-Friedman, when Kinky returns to the ranch late Wednesday night. 

Since Kinky already has three dogs and two cats and we're down to four, fabulous, four-legged friends in The Cabin, we are full up. So, we would prefer to adopt Walter to a super home where he won't have to compete for attention. So, if any of y'all want this great, small, companion dog—please call me at the rescue ranch.

Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: