Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One Night Sand!

Today has been great until three hours ago, because my index finger that I had cut on Monday, opened up and began to bleed, when I was cleaning some pretty seashells that I am going to put into a jar, that Tony and I collected very early this morning at the Lighthouse, in Port Aransas, before Sandy, Jon, Tony and I returned home from our super fun, One Night Sand," vacation with Leisa and Rick.

There is so much to tell about our really fun trip with our dear friends, but tonight's blog posting is going to have to be made short, because we are out of Band Aids and the ridiculous-looking, homemade (trailer made) goofy bandage that I made for my finger is so big, it is really messing up my typing. (Like adding extra letters to almost every letter that I attempt to type using my left hand.)

So tomorrow morning, after doing our chores outside and returning over 17 non-urgent phone calls and answering a couple of dozen e-mails that I missed, while enjoying myself on that beautiful private island—I plan to write more about our latest, fun-filled, hilarious adventure to the Coast.

But before I sign off tonight, to rest my re-injured, guitar pickin' index finger, I want to show you a great picture that Jon Wolfmueller took of Sandy and me, when we made it up to the top of the lighthouse, standing next to the light, right before the sun came up behind us, this morning, because I truly love this picture of Sandy, one of my favorite people in the world and also because it doesn't show all of my wrinkles or my waistline. Thank you, Jon!


Y'all have a great evening!

No comments: