Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do Not Open! Hacked Off!

Well, it looks like Tony's e-mail account has been hacked and we are hacked off about it. We didn't find out about it until this morning, from a friend.

When I went to my old e-mail account that was hacked a few years ago, sure enough, there were 3 e-mails from Tony, with no subject, so I opened each one and all 3 e-mails had different links to follow and of course, I did not click on the links, because who knows where they would have taken me.

So, to help Tone, who has now officially changed his e-mail address, please do not open any e-mails sent from Tony's old address, because he did not send them. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as if y'all don't have enough to do, let alone nonsense from the virtual world. some people don't know how to keep their hands off other people's stuff.