Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, Go To Lake Clothes!

This morning, Cindy Lou Ruffino, sent me a few pictures of the wonderful dog, Bridgett Bardot, that she adopted from us last Wednesday, with Bridgett's new best friend, Mater! Cindy and her 'kids' went for a swim at Lake LBJ this morning, and they had a great time in the water! I love their outfits! Mater is the Boston and Bridgett is the drop dead gorgeious one! Besides Cindy Lou being a fantastic author, she can add clothes-dog to her list of many accomplishments! I can't wait for Kinky to see these pictures!


3 comments:

Simply Cindy Lou said...

Nancy,
Bridgett is a perfect angel. I need to keep my camera by my computer so when the races begin I can record the two of them flying past my office door. Mater could not be happier with his new big sis. Thanks again for the chance to be in her life.

DY_Goddess said...

That is just wonderful. Congrats to Cindy on her new girl, Bridgett. You have a couple of cute, happy gals there!

Maltese Cross said...

Those are some cute outfits. Dogs and recreation go great together.