Sunday, August 30, 2020

100 Pounds!

Today has been a quiet day and I have nothing exciting to tell you, except that Tony had a strange dream about me.

Late this afternoon Tony took a short nap and when he came into the kitchen he told me that he had the weirdest dream about me and it didn't make any sense. So I asked him to tell me about it.

"For some reason four nice guys, from Kentucky, came to see you, because you had baked them 100 pounds of cookies. They had come to pick them up, so they could take the cookies back to Kentucky. And that's it." 

"What kind of cookies?" I asked, as I tried to image baking 100 pounds of cookies—using my small, counter top, convection oven. 

"I don't remember," he said, then he went back to his man-cave to watch TV.

And that is about it for today, because I am going to binge-watch more episodes of Johnny Carson's Tonight Show, on Pluto TV. 

FYI: Pluto is free to watch and they have great classic tv shows, etc.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe peanut butter cookies. Makes sense. 100 lbs might be enough... Have a great night. Gkad you all are getting rain.

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! Great idea about baking peanut butter cookies. I just wish they had ordered potholders instead. And yes, we got 1.75 inches of rain yesterday evening. Have a great friday.