Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Beat It—Can't Stop!

Today has been great. This morning my dear friend Mari sent me the coolest video of The Bottle Boys playing the Beat It, using glass bottles. The Bottle Boys are totally fantastic and amazing with what they can do with their glass bottle instruments.

I loved it so much I went and got Tony, because I wanted him to watch it, too. Needless to say Tony was flabbergasted and blown away.

When the video ended it immediately went to this man, Luca Stricagnoli, playing Can't Stop on a guitar that has three necks attached. When he started playing our jaws dropped and I nearly fell out of my chair, because Luca's music was so beautiful and watching his performance, while being surrounded by awesome Classic cars was almost too much for me. This video has already had over 12 million views.

So if you want or need to put a smile on your face, please crank the volume up and listen and watch both of these incredibly talented musicians. So please click above or below on these highlighted links, because you're going to LOVE it.



And that is about it for now, because I am going to watch both of these videos again, with the music streaming loudly on my wi-fi speaker.

P.S. I just Googled Luca Stricagnoli and here he is playing With Or Without You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!