Tuesday, June 3, 2008

'Erb and Karen Report on Kinky's Tour!

Last night, Kinky called me at 6:17 and we talked for over thirty minutes! He told me that he had a great time with Karen and Herb in Perth, and he said that the tour has been awesome! This morning, I received this report from my friend 'Erb!

Cousin Nancy---

Just got back, and a day late thanks to Air France. I left before your e-mail came, but we hooked up with Kinky on Friday. We didn't make it in time for dinner together, but we had a lot of fun socializing before and after the show. You were absolutely right---Kinky was in great spirits.

He broke up laughing so badly during the performance, he had to have Little Jewford play Arrivederci Roma!!!! We enjoyed meeting Ratso and especially Little Jewford. Karen is going to donate the cost of our free tickets to Utopia Rescue Ranch.

Speaking of Karen, it looks like I'm getting yet another variation on my name. After a week in Scotland, Karen is affecting a rich Scottish burr, and has taken to calling me Her-r-r-r-r-b!

One of the first things we did when we unpacked was to check the blog, and Karen was thrilled to see us there again! But how about you! You seem to have a more event-packed life when Kinky is away!

More later---my jets are starting to lag badly!

'Erb (or 'Er-r-r-r-b)

No comments: