Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cousin Nancy's Miracle Bread Recipe

This morning after blogging, making a new loaf of my miracle bread, I checked my e-mail and had over 200 requests for my recipe! So, here it is! Enjoy!


1 pkg. of Yeast or 2 tsp. Bulk Yeast
3 c. Whole Wheat Flour (King Arthur Flour, 100% Organic)
2 tsp. Organic Sugar
1 tsp. Alessi Sea Salt
2 tsp. Dry Milk
1/2 cup of Crushed Pecans
1/2 cup of Paul Newman’s Organic Raisins
2-3 tsp. Cinnamon (I prefer 3-4 tsp.)
1 1/4 cup Warm Water
2 tsp. Organic Butter (cut up and placed around the edges) or use 2 tsp. of Olive Oil
1/4 cup Organic Oatmeal
2 tsp. Spectrum, Cold Milled, Organic Ground Flaxseed


Directions:
First, I recommend that you have your favorite music playing as you dump the above ingredients into your bread machine.
Then mix the ingredients in the above order. Set Bread Machine on Sweet-setting, medium setting for 3 hours. Kinky loves it and so will you!

1 comment:

DY_Goddess said...

Mmmmmm... I'm going to make some this weekend.