Thursday, May 29, 2008

In Loving Memory of Jo West


This morning, I received a very sad e-mail. It was sent by Kim, telling me that her mother, Jo West, had passed away, peacefully just a few hours earlier, with her cat, Willow, by her side, that she had adopted from us in 2003. I began crying and then I called Kinky to tell him the sad news. He was devastated just as I was, because Kinky, Tony and I loved this incredibly great woman so much!

Jo was a personal hero to me, and I will never forget her, nor will Tony and Kinky. We were so fortunate, to call her our friend, and we will miss her terribly. We love you, Jo.

2 comments:

DY_Goddess said...

Nancy, Tony, Kinky and all those who knew Jo: I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear and beloved friend. She was a beautiful lady in every way, you can just see it in her pretty and loving smile.
Fay

Simply Cindy Lou said...

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.The one thing we cherish so much is the most fragile. My heart goes out to all of you in this time of grief.