Thursday, June 17, 2021

Podcast: Episode 5: 1st Day of High School!

 Yesterday I did my 5th podcast and I titled it    .  In this podcast I told a Cousin Boomer pandemic story about him buying a bird for companionship. Then I told a couple of bird jokes.

After that I told a true, embarrassing, story about my first day in high school when I was a freshman. And here is a picture of me from my Southwest High School year book. And this is that blue, empire dress that I talked about in the podcast. 


And this is a picture of sweet Miss Howell, who on that day had nearly scared me to death and then rescued me. She is the kind-hearted woman in the middle.


This podcast is only 13 minutes long and here is the link to it, if you want to listen, to the 5th podcast of The Cousin Nancy Show:


Y'all take care and keep on laughing!

















2 comments:

Fay said...

Hi Nancy!
It's taken me so long to comment on this, just too busy for my liking lately. We are still on lockdown and the borders are closed, but when I can fly you know I will! I laughed as I always do at your podcasts, thanks for that! High school is SO CRINGY at best, but I have to say your story was the stinkiest one, ever!! LOL I am so sorry that happened to you but glad you had the "guts" to share it.
Keep smiling, Nancy!
tail wags,
Fay

cousin nancy said...

Howdy Fay!! Tony & I would love to have you or you & Ian come see us and I hope Canada opens up soon! Take care and keep on laughing!