Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Mask-Task!

 This afternoon I was bored. And you may be asking, "How bored was she?"

I was so bored that after I did my daily exercise routine (Walking 4 miles with Leslie Sansone video, doing 30 minutes of cardio & resistance training and then doing 20 minutes of rebounding on my new mini-trampoline) I began cleaning The Cabin. And I hate doing housework.

Anyway while I was dusting I had this lightbulb moment and then I did something about it, while Tony was taking a nap, in his man cave. And this is what I did six times. (And please note that I have not finished my mask-task.)















When Tony woke up he came into the big room and about five minutes later he and I were talking while drinking some coffee and I could not believe he had not noticed the six masks that I had made, so I pointed them out and when he saw them he burst out laughing. Exactly what I had hoped for.

Y'all have a great evening and keep on laughing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have summed up 2020 perfectly!! I had a good laugh too, so much needed today! Happy (& a better) New Year to you & Tony! Surely 2021 will be kinder?

cousin nancy said...

Hi Anon! I am glad my post made you laugh and like you I hope that 2021 will be kinder. Happy New Year to you, too.

Fay said...

Happy New Year, Nancy! Great to come to your Blog and read a new post. This one is so hilarious, love it!! Here's to moving forward in 2021 and getting a break from the isolation. Miss you and Tony, hope all is well with you and the four-leggers.
Tail wags,
Fay xx

Mary Sanders said...

Nancy and Tony, I so enjoy your humor! The masks are perfect and I wish you a Happy new and improved year!

Mari of the NoMads said...

I'm not sure whether to be grateful that you've maintained a sense of humor or to take this as a sign that you are starting to 'unravel' - LOL!

Just keep on being you, Nancy! Way to be!

Cuatro said...

Cabin fever will do that to ya Cousin!

cousin nancy said...

Hello Fay, Mary, Mari and Cuatro!

Hi Fay! I am glad my post made you laugh. Tony and I cannot wait to see pictures of your & Ian's new ranch and I cannot wait to hear what y'all name it!

Hi Mary! I am glad that you found my post funny. In fact, every time that I look at one of my masked statues, etc.—I still burst out laughing.

Hi Mari! LOL! Thanks for your concern. : )

Hey Fourth! It was so good seeing you last month and enjoying a happy hour with you! I want to let you know that have a book (The Cowgirl Sisterhood: The Terlingua Treasure Map) signed to you! Which means the three of us need to do another happy hour soon—so I can give you a copy.

Thank all of y'all for your comments and I hope that you will stick around for my podcasts. Happy New Year!