Thursday, April 24, 2008

Men In Trees Report!

A couple of days ago, my friend Paula B. sent me another e-mail about the Men In Trees picture. I found it very interesting, but I was unable to post it because Tuesday, my great brother Ron, who I totally adore and love, and my sister, Cindy's son, Tom R., who is a fantastic young man, showed up down here and built Tony and I a beautiful 14' X14' screened in porch in 1.5 days and we love it and so does Kinky! So, at last, I am back to blogging, and here we go! This is the letter that Paula wrote to me earlier this week:

Dear Nancy,

I loved the Men in Trees blog! Even the photo of the book and picture was real arty.I really liked it. I'm doing a little sleuthing today on the Men. This may sound odd, but...in a small town you can often tell what gene pool a person is from. I think I recognized a gene pool in the blonde man furthest to the left, looks like he could be Dale McCarty's kin. He does most of the vehicle inspections in town, a busy man, but he will love this!

I hope you and Tony are doing well. I think about you all the time! Yesterday I was 'bending nails' at the barn all day so maybe it won't blow away this spring. I finally started dipping the nails in corn oil I had out there to make them drive easier into the old lumber. I thought to myself that Tony would probably have done that.

Thank you for hugging my pups, loving them up. I am so glad they are at Utopia, and I miss them so much.

If you need something from up this way, holler. Or if I can help with something. I'm sure glad to know you and Tony.

All the best,
Paula

No comments: